Michigan Sea Grant releases new issue of Upwellings0
The latest issue of Michigan Sea Grant’s Upwellings newsletter is now available online.
This issue’s theme is “the anatomy of science,” with a cover piece that offers a thoughtful investigation of the scientific and research process. The issue also contains information on how Michigan Sea Grant conducts research, current projects, and a guide to Great Lakes fish.
The quarterly newsletter is available for free online, in PDF format, or in print and covers Great Lakes issues and as well as sharing the progress of the organization.
Stories in this issue:
- The Anatomy of Science: Dissecting Research
- Approaching a Moving Target: How Sea Grant Research Projects Works
- Science: What I like About You
- New Full-Color, Waterproof Guide to Great Lakes Fishes
- News from Michigan Sea Grant
- Featured Websites
Upwellings [Michigan Sea Grant]